Private training offers one-on-one guidance and support with our trainer. This is great for people who want to be hands-on with their dog’s training, and want to improve their own skills as well. We will meet at your home or at a public location, and tailor each lesson to the concerns and goals that were identified in the discovery call. We will help you learn how to work with your dog effectively using positive reinforcement methods.
Benefits of Private Lessons
- Private lessons can take place at your home or in public as well where a lot of behavioral issues emerge.
- Our lessons are catered to you and your pup and focus on your training and behavior goals.
- Things we can help with:
- House training
- Puppy socialization
- Jumping on people
- Polite greetings
- Leash manners
- Basic obedience/manners
- Mild reactivity
- Crate training
- And more!
Pricing and Packages
Every package includes:
- Lesson summary and homework provided after each lesson
- Unlimited contact with trainer between lessons
- A 20 minute tune up lesson that can be used within 2 months of training package completion
Let's Get Started!
The first step towards getting training started, is to schedule an initial consultation. The initial consultation is $150 and lasts around 90 minutes. During the initial consultation we go over history, talk more about training goals and issues you are having, walk through routines, create a custom training plan, and get the training started!
Not ready to schedule an initial consultation? No problem! Schedule a free discovery call. This 30-minute phone consultation is more than just getting to know you and your dog. This gives the trainer an opportunity to ask questions and talk about goals and concerns. This is critical because it gives the trainer a better overall picture, which allows us to give you the best guidance moving forward.